Mobility and funding

| Mobility in couples or family | Funding

During your doctorate, you can study abroad. For more information, contact the International Relations Office, Commission for Research Expertise of UNIL or the links below: 

Mobility in couples or family


Travels and congress

Foundations and registers of foundations

Foundations linked to the University of Lausanne

Faculty contacts regarding research

Financial support for female PhD candidates

Fondation Erna Hamburger



The publications fund of the University exists to help publish scientifics papers edited by or with the support of the University of Lausanne.

Publications funds

Committee Secretariat
Céline Surmont

Fonds des publications UNIL
Bâtiment Unicentre
CH-1015 Lausanne


Other funding opportunities for publications are listed on UNIL's Research Support website

Follow us:  
Unicentre  -  CH-1015 Lausanne
Tel. +41 21 692 21 29
Fax +41 21 692 20 15