In the pages on the left, you will find:
- resources to help you get your doctorate off to a good start at UNIL (guides, workshops);
- a list of contacts and doctoral programmes by faculty, and a list of doctoral candidates' associations;
- information on the individual consultations that our team offers;
- contacts and resources to help you in case of difficulties;
- useful links for finding training courses to develop your scientific, methodological and soft skills, to help you in the completion of your doctorate;
- a detailed description of the annual thesis survey, an annual questionnaire that we recommend you complete throughout your doctorate at UNIL;
- useful links for funding mobility during your doctorate;
- important information regarding the final steps of your doctorate at UNIL.
Are you looking for information on enrolling for a doctorate, choosing a supervisor, funding, or good practice in doctoral supervision? Please explore the Before the PhD section.
Do you have questions about careers with a doctorate? Please explore the After the PhD section.
If you still have a question, don't hesitate to contact us!