Content of applications for admission to the Master's programme with a Bachelor from China (Please do not submit stitched documents!)
- a signed copy of the confirmation of the online application sent to the candidate by e-mail immediately after applying online
- a passport format photograph
- a complete up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- copies (read explanation below) of the upper secondary school diploma and the university diploma(s), as well as the diploma supplement(s) if received
- copies (read explanation below) of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all examinations taken in all university
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Bachelor's degree, if the Bachelor's degree has not yet been obtained
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents (please be aware that the part-time status is not available for third country nationals (non EU/EFTA) moving to Switzerland to study)
- in addition to the copies in the original language, an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
For diplomas of secondary education a simple copy must be sent to the Admissions Office.
For university diplomas and university transcripts issued by a Chinese university : candidates send simple copies in their application by postal mail. In addition, for the university studies they have to join the following documents:
a) verification report of your degree certificate from the CDGDC (China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center, www.chinadegrees.cn)
b) verification report of the academic transcript and of the qualification certificate, in English, from the CHESICC (China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center, www.chsi.com.cn).
Incomplete applications as well as applications that do not include both the CDGDC and CHESICC reports will not be taken into consideration.