Content of applications for admission to a Bachelor's programme with a diploma of secondary education delivered in a State who has ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention:
- a passport format photograph
- a complete curriculum vitae up to date
- a copy of the diploma of upper secondary education (if obtained)
- copies of records of grades (transcripts) for the last three years of upper secondary education (if the last year is in progress, provide at least the grades of the first term/semester) and, if applicable, a copy of the final exam record of grades (transcript)
- in the case of university studies, a copy of the university diploma and diploma supplement, as well as copies of official records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all university examinations (even if studies have not been fully completed)
- candidates transferring from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- If, in addition to the diploma of secondary school, a certificate of university admission is required, it must be provided by a recognised university of the country where the diploma of secondary school was granted and must concern a study place in the same orientation as that chosen at UNIL (see list of qualifications and requirements by country)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- for foreigners, a copy of the Swiss residence permit (if already in possession)
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- for any document that is not written in French, in English, in German or in Italian, you must submit, in addition to the document in the original language, an official translation into French, English, German or Italian. The translation must be enclosed with the original document in the same PDF file. An official translation may be done, for example, by a sworn translator, a consular service, a notary or by a professional translation agency
- for an inscription to part-time studies, the required documents.
|If the diploma giving entitlement to registration is issued only during the summer preceding immediately the beginning of the academic year, the candidate uploads the other documents within the specified deadline, indicating the date on which the copy of the diploma giving access to UNIL will be sent to the Admissions Office.