Exchange students


Is your university a partner university of UNIL ?

Refer to the database on the website of the International Relations and exchange.

If your university is a partner university of UNIL, please submit your application to the "Study Abroad Office" or the "International Relations Office" of your home university.

If your university is not a partner university of UNIL, you may be able to study at UNIL as a guest student.



the French version of the registration conditions prevails