The Welcome Centre is aimed at:
- researchers and professors invited by UNIL, who are neither enrolled at UNIL, nor employed by UNIL
- staff from abroad, excluding professors
- the spouse of any member of UNIL staff arriving from abroad, under the DCC (Dual Career Couples) programme.
The assistance offered by the Welcome Centre includes, among other things:
- Help with internal and external administrative procedures, including getting a visa
- Help with finding accommodation
- Practical advice on day-to-day living (school system, insurance, language classes, etc.)
- Support for dual career couples (“DCC”)
For more information, please see the Welcome Centre website .