WARNING the Cours de vacances offer is currently being modified. The new offers will be available in autumn 2019.
The precise planification of the mutual teaching in context classes will be given after enrolment.
For students who want to enter to Lausanne University, the Certificate of Qualification in French (CQF) allows you to be exempted of the French examination if you obtain the level B1-B2.You will find more information about the admission to Lausanne University here.
Introduction to academic texts for levels B1 to C1
- only for students of level B1 to C1 according to the assessment test of the Cours de vacances
- 3 weeks (51 periods of 45 minutes)
- this course is not a language learning course. It allows students to discover, understand and apply French academic writing practices through ethnographical exercices and the collective drafting process of a journal.
- class: maximum 18 students per class (the students are grouped according to the level obtained at the assessment test of the first day)
- price for a 3-week session: 700 CHF until the 14th of January 2020, 800 CHF from the 15th of January 2020
IMPORTANT: Your admission to this course depends on your result in the assessment test of the first day, you must have at least the B1/B2 level, this means that you must have acquired the B1 level and be on the way to acquiring the level B2 on the first day of the course. If your result at the assessment test is too low, we will try to place you in another class but it will depend on the availability of places. If there are no places in the other classes, you will not be able to follow the courses and we will not be able to refund you anymore.